The National Integrity Authority Issues Fines of Over 1,000 Euros to Judges, Civil Servants, and a Prosecutor
Between August 17-22, a member of the Superior Council of Magistracy, three judges, a prosecutor, nine mayors and other public officials were targeted by the Integrity Inspectorate.
At the same time, in the contravention procedures, the integrity inspectors set fines in the amount of over 1,000 euros (20,250 lei), the National Integrity Authority announced in a press release.
Thus, 11 contravention reports were drawn up for the following subjects:
- Non-filing or traditional filing of declarations of assets and personal interests – A judge from the Cahul District Court, a prosecutor from the Chisinau Prosecutor’s Office, a civil servant with special status from the Chisinau Police Directorate, a civil servant with special status from Police Inspectorate Taraclia, as well as a mayor from Soroca district and a local councilor from Hâncești city, from Comrat municipality and Hâncești district ;
- Conflict of interest – A high school principal from Dochia district ;
- Incompatibilities – A customs official and a secretary of the local council in Falesti district.
At the same time, 19 controls were initiated, as follows:
- Wealth – Two judges from the Chișinău District Court, an inspector from the Agency for Technical Supervision, a mayor from Criuleni district and a local councilor from Cahul and Ocnița districts;
- Conflict of interest – A subject from Cahul district hospital, a mayor from Leova district, a mayor from Anenii Noi district, a mayor from Cimișlia district, a mayor from Sângerei, a mayor from Leova district and a head of public organization from Anenii district We;
- Incompatibilities – A mayor from Ialoveni district, a district councilor from Causeni, an official from a town hall in Cahul district, a subject from APL Floresti.
At the same time, 6 acts of finding the violation were issued, as follows:
- Incompatibilities – A member of the SCM and two local councilors from Anenii Noi and Hâncești districts;
- Wealth – A former employee of the Competition Council and a police officer;
- Conflict of interest – A kindergarten principal.
Also, 11 contravention cases were started :
- Non-filing or traditional filing of declarations of assets and personal interests – An inspector from the Material Reserves Agency, a vocational school principal from Chisinau, a district president, a mayor from Falesti district, local councilors from Durlești and Leova, Falesti and Cahul districts ;
- Conflict of interest – A sports school principal from Chisinau ;
- Incompatibilities – a local councilor from Anenii Noi district.